The purpose of the UNC Charlotte College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS) Alumni Council is to strengthen the relationship between CLAS alumni, students, and the college. The CLAS Alumni Council will engage alumni to make meaningful connections and advance career opportunities for current students and the initiatives of the college. If you are a CLAS alumnus interested in making a meaningful impact at UNC Charlotte, we are currently accepting applications.
The CLAS Alumni Council will provide value to CLAS through:
- Increasing alumni representation and involvement with CLAS and UNC Charlotte
- Serving as CLAS ambassadors in the community and at alumni events
- Creating meaningful connections with CLAS students through networking, mentoring and career development opportunities
- Development efforts to advance CLAS and its students
- Connect with faculty and staff of CLAS for mentoring and project involvement
- Supporting the importance of a Liberal Arts and Sciences degree
Letter from the PRESIDENT
Dear Fellow Alumni,
The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences has a special meaning to each of us. As an alum, I am passionate about building relationships between alumni, students and faculty. Join me in giving back to CLAS and creating opportunity for the college through the CLAS Alumni Council. - Emily Kupsky Baker ‘15
Emily Kupsky Baker is a 2015 graduate of the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences. She graduated with a double major in Communication (Public Relations) and Political Science. She currently leads the corporate social responsibility and community relations strategy for Sealed Air Corporation. Emily is active in the community with the Charlotte Regional Business Alliance (formerly Charlotte Chamber) and the YMCA of Greater Charlotte.
I WANT TO JOIN THE BOARD
If you are interested in applying to join the CLAS Alumni Council of Directors, please complete the application below