The Office of Advising & Student Services is the primary provider of academic advising for declared freshmen in the College of Liberal Arts & Sciences. Staffed by six full-time academic advisors, the center also serves as a resource to any UNC Charlotte student, faculty, or staff member with questions regarding advising and the general education requirements.
We are located in Fretwell 235, beside the main entrance on the second floor of the building.
Main telephone number: 704-687-0066
Regular hours: 9 AM to 4 PM (See below for current advising hours.)
Current Advising Hours, Fall 2019:
We are currently seeing students by appointment only for Pre-Registration Advising for Spring 2020.
To make an appointment, you may login to my.uncc.edu, click on "Connect," and select the time slot that works best for you.
Walk-ins will only be accepted during the times listed below for questions on major declarations and withdrawals:
- Wednesday, September 25: 9:00-12:00
- Wednesday, October 2: 1:00-4:00
- Wednesday, October 9: 9:00-12:00
- Wednesday, October 16: 1:00-4:00 (Withdrawal deadline is Monday, October 21st)
- Wednesday, October 23: 9:00-12:00
- Wednesday, October 27: 1:00-4:00